Hello to everyone. Many apologies for the lack of content in the last week or so. We decided we needed a holiday, and so took a road trip up the coast to enjoy a few of the sights of Queensland and get fattened up for Christmas. Following on from the last post, I decided to share a few rude UK place names for your titillation at this festive time.
1. Back Passage, City of London
2. Beaver Close, Surrey
3. Bell End, Worcestershire
4. Butt Hole Road, Conisbrough, South Yorkshire
5. Cockermouth, Allerdale, Cumbria
6. Cocks, Cornwall
7. Cockshoot Close, Oxfordshire
8. Crotch Crescent, Marston, Oxford
9. Cumming Court, Pitville, Gloucestershire
10. Fanny Avenue, Derbyshire
11. Fanny Hands Lane, Lincolnshire
12. Fine Bush Lane, Ruislip
13. Fingringhoe, Essex
14. Friars’ Entry, Oxford, Oxfordshire
15. Hornyold Road, Malvern, Worcestershire
16. Jackass Lane, Kent
17. Ladygate Lane, Ruislip
18. Lickfold, West Sussex
19. Minge Lane, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcestershire
20. North Piddle, Worcestershire
21. Penistone, Barnsley, South Yorkshire
22. Pratt’s Bottom, London Borough of Bromley
23. Rimswell, East Riding of Yorkshire
24. Sandy Balls, New Forest
25. Scratchy Bottom, Dorset
26. Shitterton, Dorset
This one gets nicked occasionally so this stone one pictured is meant to be “theft proof”.
27. Slag Lane, Merseyside, a residential street in Haydock
28. Sluts Hole Lane, Norfolk
39. Spanker Lane, Nether Heage, Derbyshire
30. Twatt, Orkney
Not to be confused with Twatt, Shetland.
31. Wetwang, Yorkshire
And finally…. a special mention to Muff, County Donegal, Ireland.
OK, just one more. This isn’t rude but it is delightful:
Ham, is of course near Sandwich in Kent.
Back to the job in hand. I’m still waiting…
Normal or shortened? Life span and cock.
Cock seems only a little shorter than before. Seems to be working at about 50% capacity. Life span- who knows? I have confirmed my outpatient appointment to find out for 14th January. I will have a blood test to determine the level of PSA in my system a week before. This should be zero (although it seems that the consensus is absolute zero is not actually within the laboratory tolerances so very close to zero is what we hope for). If not, then something else will probably happen. Time ticks on, and whilst it does, I spend the time with my family, and hope that you guys can spend some time with yours as well.
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas.
There is always some poor bugger worse off than yourself. And to those guys out there, chin up and my most sincere and best wishes for the festive season. Let’s see if the new year brings us better news than the last.